Dräger X-plore® 1700
Breath cool, stay safe: Dräger X-plore® 1750 and 1760 is Dräger's new generation of particle filtering face piece respirators coming with distinct improvements in comfort and protection.
- CoolSAFE™ filter material
- CoolSAFE™ filter material produced from high-performance filter media combines low breathing resistance and high filter performance in one mask. Effective protection against fine dust and particles according to NIOSH 42 CFR 84 protection levels N95 and R95. Also available is an odor version with an activated carbon layer to remove unpleasant nuisance organic odors below the permissible exposure limit (PEL).
- Comfortable to wear due to soft inner layer
- The inner material layer is not only soft and hypo-allergenic, but also repels moisture thanks to its hydrophobic properties, keeping breathing resistance consistently low when used for longer periods of time.
- CoolMAX™ exhalation valve (optional)
- Breathe easy and comfortably: thanks to a very low breathing resistance. Additionally, the specially engineered CoolMAX™ exhalation valve relieves humid and warm exhaled air, preventing heat build-up underneath the mask, allowing you to stay cool.
- VarioFLEX™ head harness
- This continuous loop head harness is constructed from a stable, elastic textile strap which is easy to don and doff while feeling comfortable with minimal pressure. The soft, tear-proof elastic easily stretches to fit various head sizes and prevents hair entanglement.
- Folded form and hygienic individual packaging
- All Dräger X-plore® 1700s are flat-folded, saving space and making them easier to transport. Each facepiece is individually packed in a plastic bag, ensuring it stays clean and hygienic.
- Secure sealing
- Ergonomic shape, comfort nose pad, and flexible nose clip ensures a secure seal and great fit for various facial shapes.
The improved X-plore® 1300 particulate respirators offer users the ideal combination of safety and comfort. Improvements were made on the basis of several years of intensive market experience by analyzing customer requirements and market demands.
The durable alternative to single-use dust masks: Dräger X-plore® 2100 with increased safety and comfort.