Dräger Oxy K 30 HW/HS
The Dräger Oxy K 30 HS/HW should always be available, especially at places where toxic gases and/or lack of oxygen may - suddenly - occur.
- Low degree of high-maintenance
- If the Oxy K 30 HW/HS is stored, no maintenance and servicing is required for a time period of up to ten years.
- Operational readiness displayed by indicator
- By means of the coloring of the service indicator, the user recognizes at a glance whether the device is ready-to-use. The Oxy K30 HW/HS works on the basis of chemically bound oxygen and can be used for 30 minutes.
- Easy and convenient to open and put on
- Due to its great usability, the Oxy K 30 HW/HS is ideally suitable even for untrained users: The housing can easily be opened, put on and positioned as required. Due to the quick-start mechanism of the breathing apparatus, oxygen is immediately supplied to the wearer.
- Protective hood
- The hood provides protection for head, face and eyes against smoke, heat and sparks.
- Communication possible at any time
- Communication is neither impeded nor constrained by wearing the Oxy K 30 HW/HS – a vital fact in emergencies.
- Suitable for wearer of glasses
- The device is designed in such way that wearer of glasses can use it without problems and without being constrained in their field of view.
- Tested and approved
- The Oxy K 30 HW/HS is approved according to DIN 58639, Solas and MED.
Chest strap set
Order number: 6301956
For Oxy K Order number: 6303613
For individual labeling (set of 20) Order number: 6303611
Order number: 6304521
Order number: 6304664
Simulation of the heated inspiratory temperature for Oxy K training devices. Order number: 6304699
Training device Oxy K 30 HW
Putting on and respiration of the oxygen self rescuer can be exercised with this training device. Order number: 6304601
Training device Oxy K 30 HS
Putting on and respiration of the oxygen self rescuer can be exercised with this training device. Order number: 6304701
Oxy K escape apparatus should always be available, especially at places where toxic gases and/or lack of oxygen may - suddenly - occur.
The Oxyboks is specifically developed and designed for fields of application under difficult operating conditions (e.g. mining) and provides protection against suddenly occurring toxic gases and/or lack of oxygen.
Oxy K plus S escape apparatus should always be available, especially at places where toxic gases and/or lack of oxygen may - suddenly - occur.
Safety in extreme emergency situations: The Dräger Saver emergency escape breathing apparatus is activated automatically when the carrying bag is opened.
Breathing apparatus with positive pressure mask. The Dräger Panorama Nova positive pressure mask provides superior sealing properties and low exhalation resistance as well as a comfortable fit.