Drägersorb® 400 is a product of the series whose development was promoted in combination with the closed-circuit breathing apparatus. As a result, high-tech devices and absorbents were produced which are perfectly matched and correspond to the state of the art. Drägersorb® 400 is used to absorb acid gases, such as carbon dioxide (CO2), in closed or semi-closed circuit breathing apparatus, e.g. for mining.
- High CO2 absorption capacity
- The large inner active surface ensures a high CO2 absorption capacity.
- High abrasion resistance
- High abrasion resistance and, thus, reduced generation of dust.
- Reproducible absorption
- Even filling of the absorbent cartridge enables reproducible absorption.
- Unique pellet form
- Low breathing resistance due to the hemispherical pellet form and the uniform packing density.
- disposable cartridge
part number: R34360
- reusable cartridge
part number: R34367
- DrägerSorb canister part number: 6737965, 6737985, 6755001
Specially developed for tough assignments: The closed-circuit breathing apparatus Dräger PSS® BG 4 plus combines uncompromising safety with the greatest breathing and wearing comfort. It supplies the wearer with breathing air in a toxic environment for up to four hours.