Dräger PAS Standard and PAS Marine
Advanced Breathing Apparatus for Industrial and Maritime Applications: The Dräger PAS Standard and Marine are ideal for use when working in environments where fire and smoke, toxic gases or a lack of oxygen are present
- For professional or industrial applications
- The robust Dräger PAS Series provides the highest level of performance in a simple but effective package. The Dräger PAS Marine is specifically designed for industrial applications while the PAS Standard is the economic choice for firefighting. Both feature a orthopaedically desgined carrying system that follows the contours of the back, ensuring the weight of the breathing apparatus set is concentrated on the hips and therefore reducing the risk of backstrain and fatigue.
- Reliable System
- The Dräger PAS Series can be used with any Dräger full facemask and incorporate Dräger's latest Plus Lung Demand Valve.
- High performance pressure reducer
"The Dräger PAS Series features the high performance balanced first stage reducer which can be used with 200 or 300 bar cylinders and provides excellent flow characteristics using a small, lightweight reducer body.
The set also features:
- Second LDV connection / female decontamination Hose
- Twin Pack Kits
- Decontamination Hose - Quick Release (Male)
- LDV Retainer
- Storage Boxes "wallhanger"
Carbon Composite Compressed Air Cylinders
Choice of 200 or 300 bar, in-line or right angle valve valves,with an excess flow valve option and available in the following sizes; 6L/6.8L/9L
Choose from a broad range of compressed-air cylinders to configure the breathing apparatus to your individual requirements. Dräger offers a complete range of 200 bar and 300 bar steel and composite cylinders. Sizes range from 4L 200bar to 9L 300 bar with a choice of cylinder valves.
PSS Lung Demand Valves
The compact lightweight design is easy to use and service. The robust impact-resistant design is achieved using an advanced composite housing in combination with a silicone rubber cover. The PSS range of LDVs is available with a range of facepiece connectors for different Dräger face masks.
Medium pressure accessories
Wide range of secondary supply hoses, some with airline connections to enable econdary sources of breathing air
2nd LDV Connections
Wide range of 2nd LDV hoses and Y pieces for emergency rescue devices
Automatic Switch-over Valve
Device used to switch between external air and compressed air
The Panorama Nova full-face mask has been successful in the market worldwide for decades and provides reliable and secure protection. In combination with a compressed air breathing apparatus or rebreather it is used as a tried and tested face piece by firefighters and in mining.
The Dräger FPS 7000 full-face mask sets new standards with regard to safety and wearer comfort for use by firefighters, emergency services and in mining.