Dräger PAS® Lite
For use in industrial applications where a simple, robust and easy to use breathing apparatus is required, the Dräger PAS® Lite Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) combines reliability with comfort and performance.
- Advanced Technology
- With a proven design and using the same high quality pneumatics as found in professional firefighter breathing apparatus, the Dräger PAS Lite ensures consistent high performance and reliability over the lifetime of the apparatus with minimal maintenance. The carrying system features an ultra lightweight, high strength carbon composite space-frame having excellent impact, heat and chemical resistance, as well as outstanding durability.
- Efficent load distribution
- Incorporating new materials that are shaped and formed to provide maximum comfort at both the shoulders and the waist, the carrying system has been developed to reduce back strain, stress and fatigue. The innovative harness design ensures an excellent weight distribution at the shoulders. The inclusion of durable rubber coated fabric provides excellent wearing comfort and chemical resistance, while also performing well during flame engulfment testing.
- Integrated hose design
- Both the air supply and gauge hoses are mounted into the space-frame, thus reducing the risk of snagging and entanglement. This enables the user to change the hose position from one side to the other to suit individual preference. The fully integrated hose design also means that hoses can be replaced easily and cost effectively.
- Service Friendly
- A number of unique design features ensure that downtime and costs are kept to a minimum during repair and maintenance. All major components of the Dräger PAS Lite are quick and easy to assemble and disassemble, including the harness, which is attached to the space-frame by a simple single-piece retention method. The reducer is contained in the space-frame for added protection and can easily be removed with simple tools. The harness is also highly resistant and impervious to chemicals, making decontamination and cleaning a simple, straightforward task.
- Proven, robust and flexible
- In line with other Dräger breathing apparatus, the Dräger PAS Lite allows users to take advantage of the tried and tested systems that lie behind the best breathing apparatus in the world. Developed as a result of years of research and extensive user consultation, these benefits include the use of the same advanced pneumatics as used in the whole professional firefighting range of Dräger.
The Panorama Nova full-face mask has been successful in the market worldwide for decades and provides reliable and secure protection. In combination with a compressed air breathing apparatus or rebreather it is used as a tried and tested face piece by firefighters and in mining.
Dräger FPS® 7000 Head-Up Display (HUD) easily integrates into the Dräger PSS® 7000 breathing apparatus.
Second Medium Pressure
Secondary Supply Hose
High performance SCBA for industrial use.
flexible and user-friendly. Depending on the requirements of the operation, the Dräger PAS Colt has been fully approved for use in applications requiring either; short duration entry units, airline emergency escape breathing apparatus, or dual function.
Particularly durable, very easy to clean, flexible and yet robust – the Dräger PAS Micro is simply ideal for use under extreme conditions.
The Dräger PSS® 3000 is a new generation of high performing breathing apparatus for firefighters. Combining comfort with exceptional performance, it is designed for applications where simplicity and ease of use are essential. This advanced breathing apparatus provides the ultimate in breathing protection.