Dräger CPS 5900
The Dräger CPS 5900 is the ideal disposable, gas-tight chemical protective suit for hazmat incidents. Where complete protection against hazardous gases, liquids and particles is of the utmost priority, this lightweight garment is the suit of choice.
- The right level of protection
- The Dräger CPS 5900 provides excellent protection against a broad range of industrial chemicals as well as warfare agents. Specifically designed for low risk operations, it can be used in a variety of applications such as when taking measurements or transferring hazardous substances in non-explosive atmospheres. As the first chemical protective suit to be approved to NFPA 1994, class2 and EN 943 part 1&2 (ET), the Dräger CPS 5900 also complies with the requirements of the SOLAS convention (pending). As a result, it fulfils the most demanding international standards of fire fighters and industrial users for limited use, gas-tight protective suits. Where the potential risks might include mechanical stress and flash fire, the heavy duty Dräger CPS 7900 protective suit should be worn.
- Offering even more Comfort
- Featuring the new Dräger cut, the Dräger CPS 5900 offers improved ergonomics and optimized compatibility with various types of personal protective equipment including the latest breathing apparatus, helmets and other forms of PPE. It can also be worn with twin cylinders or closed circuit breathing apparatus. Available in 5 sizes, the suit is designed to fit both male and female users from 1.50 m to 2.10 m in height. Made of Zytron 500, the softest laminate material on the market, each seam has been sewn and then hot-air taped internally and externally. The material and production quality allow for a ten-year shelf life.
- Meeting your needs:
- Fully encapsulating suit for maximumprotection
- Wide front entry on left side for easy donning & doffing
- Zipper fastener (bottom up)
- Double flap zipper protection
- Flexible and foldable two-layer visor offers almost natural field of vision
- Integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps for use with multiple boot sizes
- Fixed gloves combine butyl outer with laminate inner lining for increased protection against chemicals and punctures
- Kevlar over-glove for additional cut protection
- Integrated waist belt for size adjustment
- Optional with connector for external air supply to extend decontamination phase
Whether taking pre entry measurements, transferring liquids, or responding to emergencies: Dräger offers a large range of chemical protective suits – tailor-made for a large variety of application areas. So that you get the exact protection you need for your specific use.
Firefighter's boots with toe caps, provide excellent protection against penetration, cutting and abrasion. Extra comfortable, in sizes 43 to 50.
Can be worn under protective gloves, if required.
Neptune over gloves
Additional cut resistance for your hands; size 10 and 11.
Anti-fogging agent for suits without anti-fog disk.
For zip maintenance.
To transport or store a chemical protection suit, foldable and stackable.
For the flat storage of chemical protection suits.
CSA hanger, T-shape
For hanging storage of chemical protection suits that were folded once.
CSA hanger, bell shape
For the hanging storage of chemical protection suits, hanging from the hood.
Self contained breathing apparatus
Specially developed for tough assignments: The closed-circuit breathing apparatus Dräger PSS® BG 4 plus combines uncompromising safety with the greatest breathing and wearing comfort. It supplies the wearer with breathing air in a toxic environment for up to four hours.
Required for all operations with the Dräger CPS 5900.
The Dräger C-C400 is a simple push-to-talk button which connects the upper units to multiple radio devices.
Increased performance by up to four hours - without the need for elaborate preparation or logistics: when work gets hot, the Dräger Comfort Vest CVP 5220 is always ready to use as it delivers the cooling action itself. This means: no pre-freezing, no dipping into water, no risk due to dangerous circulating air - and no time loss.
The gas-tight suit Dräger CPS 7900 provides excellent protection against industrial chemicals, biological agents, and other toxic substances. Its innovative material qualifies the CPS 7900 equally well for work in explosive areas and for handling cryogenic substances.
Tailor-made for use in CBRN hazardous situations: the gas-tight chemical protective suit Dräger CPS 7900. Its innovative material especially qualifies it for us in civil and disaster protection as well as decontamination.
The Dräger WorkMaster pro ET is a gastight, reusable chemical protective suit with breathing apparatus worn over the protective suit. It is particulary well tailored to requirements when entering confined spaces.
Maximum safety, even at minus 80 degrees Celsius: The TeamMaster UMEX chemical protection suit provides substantial protection from cryogenic hazardous substances and acids and alkali in low concentrations.
The chemical protective suit Dräger WorkMaster UMEX is the right choice for protection against cryogenic hazardous substances or low concentrations of bases and acids.
Particularly resistant against alkaline solutions and acids. The chemical protection suit WorkMaster Industry provides reliable protection during tank and boiler cleaning, during maintenance and repair work in narrow spaces or refineries, during chemical transports, cleanup operations and many other dangerous types of work.