Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103
The Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 is a hand-held transcutaneous bilirubin meter that provides an objective index of icterus in infants.
- Make routine screening less stressful
- Transcutaneous bilirubin (TcB) measurement offers a gentle, pain-free alternative to traditional jaundice screening. There’s no blood draw, removing a major stress from fragile babies and their parents. Think of it – no more delays waiting for laboratory results. When used with other clinical signs, it is just reliable information for expert decision-making.
- Minimize cost of ownership
- Take the sting out of screening. Because the Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 features a reusable probe tip, it requires no costly disposables. With the volume of screenings performed in the nursery, the cost of such disposable items can quickly exceed the initial cost of the device itself. What you get with the Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 is consistent quality, cost-effectively delivered over the lifetime of the device.
- Fewer steps to immediate information
- The Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 is a solution specifically designed to efficiently overcome the challenges faced when managing jaundice. Complete this vital task in the fewest possible steps to free up more time for infant care. Its ergonomic, compact design promotes ease of use, while long battery life enables you to get more done between charges.
- Ease of use starts with convenient training
- As part of our ongoing commitment to effective training, Dräger offers a series of Education & Training tools designed to help care professionals optimize system utility and safe operation. A comprehensive training video and corresponding training manual deliver clear, concise instruction that enables you to become proficient in routine use of the Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 in minimal amount of time.
- Enhance process efficiency
- The Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 streamlines jaundice screening practices by producing reliable measurements with significantly fewer steps, saving you both time and frustration.
Web site search
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
2425 Skymark Ave
L4W 4Y6 Mississauga, Ontario
1 866 343 2273
1 905 763 1890E-mail Us
- Photo-Therapy 4000