Dräger Babylog® VN500
Enter a new era of neonatal respiratory support. The Babylog® VN500 combines our years of experience and dedication with the latest innovative technology in the field of neonatal ventilation. The result is a complete, integrated ventilation solution for the tiniest of patients. Move on toward new frontiers today and be prepared for the developments of tomorrow.
The Babylog® VN500 provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art ventilation therapy for neonatal and pediatric patients. Conventional and non-invasive ventilation give you the entire spectrum of modern neonatal ventilation therapy in a single device.
Advanced new ventilation modes and options, such as Volume Guarantee (VG) and Mandatory Minute Ventilation (PC-MMV1) ) extend your therapeutic capabilities. Dynamic leak compensation technology helps maintain synchronization even with large endotracheal tube leaks.
Options like Smart Pulmonary View reduce your cognitive workload by turning raw data into visual representations of pulmonary function that are easily understood at a glance. Our Infinity® ID technology automatically recognizes the connected circuit and reminds you when it’s time to replace it.
The Babylog® VN500 automatically changes its screen from day to night mode for maximum comfort for both baby and caregiver. The on-screen help function is there to assist you with questions or issues such as unfamiliar alarm conditions.
1) Pressure Control - Mandatory Minute Ventilation
- The Babylog® VN500 provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art ventilation therapy for neonatal and pediatric patients. Conventional and non-invasive ventilation give you the entire spectrum of modern neonatal ventilation therapy in a single device.
The design of the Babylog® VN500 includes an internal battery to provide your patient the same, high-quality respiratory support during intra-hospital transport or during power outages.
- The optional Transport Supply Unit (TSU) attaches quickly and lets you transport gas cylinders easily.
- The design of the Babylog® VN500 includes an internal battery to provide your patient the same, high-quality respiratory support during intra-hospital transport or during power outages.
- The Babylog® VN500 lets you choose from a range of hardware and software options, such as the Smart Pulmonary View, APRV, NIV, and Volume Ventilation options, making it highly customizable, adapting to your individual needs.
- The scalable design of the Babylog® VN500 makes it possible to further expand the device capabilities to meet your treatment needs as they evolve.
- Standard Dräger operating philosophy and nomenclature, quick setup and rapid transfer of ventilator configuration settings via USB memory sticks . These are just some of the features which make working with the Babylog® VN500 both simple and efficient.
- The high level of standardization built into the Babylog® VN500 facilitates a rapid familiarization process for the user. Increased user confidence improves the quality of care and decreases the risk of errors.
- The Babylog® VN500 provides flexible mounting solutions to optimize your workplace ergonomics. Its low noise levels (<45 dB(A)) support a calm and comfortable environment for the baby.
Infinity® and Babylog® are brand names of Dräger.
The birth of a new era
Comprehensive ventilatory support at the bedside: When it comes to the neonatal care area, clinicians need immediate access to the complete spectrum of respiratory support.
The Caleo® provides an ideal microenvironment for neonates by delivering advanced thermoregulation parameters. The Caleo® was designed to offer intelligent accessibility and the nurturing power of developmental care.
Dräger sets the standard for thermoregulation with a host of performance features designed to contribute to a stable, cocoon-like environment for the baby.
Transport neonates safely, comfortably and with a minimum of stress with a fully-featured, high-performance transport incubator.
The Resuscitaire is the ideal device to have during labor and delivery procedures. It combines an effective warming therapy platform along with the components you need for clinical emergency and resuscitation.
The latest generation of Babytherm infant warming systems from Dräger sets new standards in open care, not only in providing babies with a unique thermal environment, but also in ensuring you enjoy outstanding ease of access so you can give them the best possible care. Babytherm is an intensive care Infant Warming System intended as a therapeutic device providing warmth for premature and full term neonates.
The Dräger Jaundice Meter JM-103 is a hand-held transcutaneous bilirubin meter that provides an objective index of icterus in infants.
The combination of blue and white lights with optimized outputs provides accelerated reduction of high levels of serum bilirubin.
Infinity® ID breathing circuit (N)
inspiratory heated, incl. humidifier chamber for F&P MR 850, neonates,
Order-no. MP00343 (set of 10)
CO2 cuvette, pediatric patients, disposable
(Resistance 2.4 mbar (2.4 cmH2O) at 30 L/min, internal volume 5 mL)
Order-no. MP01063 (set of 10)
Accessories for BabyFlow
BabyFlow Demo package
(set of 20)
Nasal prong XS,
(set of 10)
Nasal prong S, Order-no. 8418605
(set of 10)
Nasal prong M, Order-no. 8418416
(set of 10)
Nasal prong L, Order-no. 8418531
(set of 10)
Nasal prong XL, Ordern-no. 8418417
(set of 10)
Mask size S,
Order-no. 8418491 (set of 10)
Mask size M, Order-no. 8418490 (set of 10)
Mask size L, Order-no. 8418619 (set of 10)
Cap, disposable, size S,
Order-no. 8418534 (set of 5)
Cap, disposable, size M,
Order-no. 8418535 (set of 5)
Cap, disposable, size L,
Order-no. 8418536 (set of 5)
Cap, disposable, size XL,
Order-no. 8418537 (set of 5)
Cap, disposable, size XXL,
Order-no. 8418538 (set of 5)
Cap, disposable, size XXL plus,
Order-no. 8418539 (set of 5)
Consumables for basic device
Neonatal Flow Sensor Y-piece
(Resistance 12 mbar (12 cmH2O) at 30 L/min, internal volume 1.7 mL)
Filter/HME TwinStar 8
(Resistance 0.6 mbar (0.6 cmH2O) at 5 L/min,
internal volume 8 mL)
Order-no. MP01820 (set of 50)
Filter/HME TwinStar 10A (Resistance 0.4 mbar (0.4 cmH2O) at 5 L/min,
internal volume 10 mL)
Order-no. MP01825 (set of 50)
HME HumidStar 10A
(Resistance 0.1 mbar (0.1 cmH2O) at 5 L/min, internal volume 10 mL)
Order-no. MP01740 (set of 50)
HME HumidStar 2
(Resistance 0.5 mbar (0.5 cmH2O) at 5 L/min, internal volume 2 mL)
Order-no. MP01745 (set of 50)
For product details, please see the pdf of the accessories catalogues
Dräger Managed Hospital Services®, is your partner providing comprehensive services for all medical devices in your facility.
Today, biomeds are under enormous pressure. Clinical personnel demand peak performance from vital medical equipment. Hospital managers are constantly striving to reduce costs. IT managers require that data and network integrity are maintained.
Medical Remote Services
Web site search
Get in contact with us
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
120 East Beaver Creek Road
L4B 4V1 Richmond Hill
- THE ZONE OF CARE
- Coming Congresses of Perinatal Medicine