Dräger Remote Service Link
Today, biomeds are under enormous pressure. Clinical personnel demand peak performance from vital medical equipment. Hospital managers are constantly striving to reduce costs. IT managers require that data and network integrity are maintained.
- Improving service processes
- Dräger Medical’s Remote Service offering helps biomeds satisfy these demands by providing a proactive approach to equipment service. The result: A quick, convenient way for biomeds to deliver cost-efficient maintenance, better uptime and peak equipment performance … while minimizing disruption to workflow. Dräger’s holistic approach to Remote Services features Remote Inspection, Help Ticket and Device Check to help you better leverage your service responsibilities.
- Easy to implement
- Simply attach our Remote Service Link to the medical device’s data interface. The Link consists of a data storage unit to save multiple service data from the medical device, and an interface to the biomed’s PC. A Dräger Remote Services Web Front-end will serve as a management tool for the biomed to transmit and receive data to and from our Remote Service System.
- Maximize system availability
- To provide you with answers as quickly as possible, data are checked against our entire global service database, which is updated frequently. Remote solutions may allow you to trouble shoot equipment issues quickly enabling you to return equipment into service in less time. Should an on-site technician be required, they will arrive with the components needed to take care of the situation. This helps to avoid multiple site visits and again improves the uptime of your medical devices.
- Remote service availability
- As a part of the DrägerService® world-wide Product portfolio, Remote Services are available under various contracts. Your local DrägerService organization can work with you to determine which Services best meet your needs.
Web site search
Get in contact with us
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
120 East Beaver Creek Road
L4B 4V1 Richmond Hill