Infinity® EEG Pod
Provides real-time EEG surveillance
- Augments neurological monitoring capabilities of monitors
The Infinity® EEG Pod augments the neurological monitoring capabilities of Infinity patient monitors with diagnostic-quality electroencephalograph (EEG) data. It provides four channels of online, continuous analysis and trending of EEG deviations to facilitate real-time detection of changes in a patient’s neurological condition.
- 1 to 4-channel analog EEG with display formats for EEG waveforms, EEG power spectra, and trends of computed parameters
- EEG parameters of spectral edge frequency (SEF); burst suppression ratio (BSR); median frequency; total power; and beta, alpha, theta, and delta powers.
- Referential or differential operating modes and continuous signal monitoring of each lead
- On-demand check of electrode impedance measurements
- Store data for up to 72 hours
- The clinical data collected by the Infinity EEG Pod can be stored in the Infinity CentralStation for up to 72 hours – helping you manage data about subclinical seizures, encephalopathies and comas.
- Generates strip chart recordings
- The Infinity EEG Pod also generates strip chart recordings of the electroencephalograph (EEG) via a R50 recorder or laser printer as well as laser printed images of the EEG power spectral display.
Web site search
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
120 East Beaver Creek Road
L4B 4V1 Richmond Hill
- Infinity® Omega Solution
This two-screen solution provides access to images, lab results and other clinical data, while displaying real-time vital signs data at the point of care on a 20" touchscreen. Bedside/transport monitor continuously monitors patient during transport.