Infinity® Omega Solution
This two-screen solution provides access to images, lab results and other clinical data, while displaying real-time vital signs data at the point of care on a 20" touchscreen. Bedside/transport monitor continuously monitors patient during transport.
- State-of-the-art synergy
- Infinity Omega is Dräger’s dual-screen patient monitoring solution. The Infinity Delta series monitor provides continuous monitoring at the bedside and on transport. The Infinity Docking Station provides power, network connectivity and departmental screen configuration preferences. The Infinity C700 for IT integrates patient data at the bedside on a 20” touch-screen color display. Infinity Explorer software enables two-way communication between the Delta series monitor and the C700 for IT.
- Comprehensive patient information
- Infinity Omega brings together patient data from diverse sources – such as vital signs, lab data, DICOM images, and Web-based applications, so you can see X-rays, scans and MRIs – and displays it on one screen, together with patient-centric applications such as patient data management systems. Omega puts the information you need at your fingertips – which can support decision making, save time spent looking for information, and help reduce the potential for medical error.
- Integrated two-screen solution
- The Infinity Delta captures and displays real-time vital signs at the bedside, while the Infinity C700 for IT can be located where you need it to support your workflow – at the bedside, mounted from the ceiling, on a wall across the room, or even outside the room for isolation purposes.
- Dual control
- With Infinity Omega, you can control patient monitoring functions, such as alarms and zeroing, from either the Delta or the Infinity C700 for IT – giving you two points of access for monitor controls.
- 20” touchscreen display
- The Infinity C700 for IT is a state-of-the-art medical-grade computer that combines a CPU with a 20” color display based on Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touchscreen technology – providing high image clarity and a sturdy all-glass panel. The fan-less design helps reduce noise and dust at the bedside and is ideal for hygienic environments.
- Seamless patient transport
- Because the Delta series monitor doubles as a transport monitor, the same monitor can stay with the patient throughout the continuum of care. This simplifies the monitoring and transport process, while eliminating the need for a separate transport monitor.
Integrating patient information at the point of care - while supporting hospital-wide transport
Infinity Explorer is a software application that lets you extend the viewing capability of Infinity Delta series monitors and integrate additional patient information on a separate display.
Monitoring and IT Solutions for supporting patient safety and care
With the Delta series, you can monitor the vital signs of adult, pediatric and neonatal patients with various acuity levels.
Today, a patient-vicinity IT workstation is a necessity for bringing integrated clinical information to the point of care. The Infinity® C700 for IT is a state-of-the-art medical device that displays patient vital sign data, clinical software applications, and networked information at the point of care.
Infinity C700 for IT workstation
State-of-the-art medical-grade computer that combines a CPU with a 20" wide color touchscreen display.
Powerful software that enables two-way communication between the Delta series monitor and the Infinity C700 for IT widescreen display.
High-acuity wired or wireless monitor for bedside and in-hospital transport, can providing continuous monitoring of adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
Gathers and displays information from Infinity bedside and patient-worn monitors for central monitoring of up to 32 patients on the Infinity Network.
Part of Dräger's Infinity Network, Infinity OneNet is an architecture that allows hospitals to run life-critical patient data on the hospital's existing wireless infrastructure, rather than requiring a separate network.
This Web-based solution continually captures vital data from perioperative and critical care medical devices and information systems and integrates that data into one easy-to-navigate interface that can be accessed anywhere via your hospital network.
Web site search
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
120 East Beaver Creek Road
L4B 4V1 Richmond Hill