Lets you run patient monitoring data on your existing hospital network
- Wired and wireless real-time monitoring
Infinity OneNet is a wired or wireless deployment of the Dräger Infinity Network that enables patient monitoring to become part of the hospital’s core infrastructure. Infinity OneNet helps optimizing Quality of Service (QoS) by managing network traffic to provide necessary bandwidth for life-critical information provided by the patient monitor.
- QoS by managing network traffic
- Allows monitoring devices to share same WiFi access points as hospital’s existing network devices
- Leverage hospital security solutions
- Because Infinity OneNet shares the existing hospital network, it leverages the hospital’s solutions for security, high availability and reliability. In a wireless deployment, Infinity OneNet allows Infinity monitoring devices to share the same WiFi access points as the hospital’s existing network devices. Infinity OneNet supports Infinity Delta series monitors and Infinity M300 patient-worn monitors.
- Cost efficient
- Traditionally, patient monitoring data has required its own separate network in order to ensure the security of life-critical data. The Infinity OneNet solution securely transmits patient monitoring data using the hospital network. Therefore, one network can result in a significant cost savings.
- Industry Standard
- Infinity OneNet is based on non-proprietary, scalable network technology.
- Professional Services
Infinity OneNet is backed by a portfolio of Professional Services from Dräger – such as site surveys and network checklists – which can help ensure that your network is implemented properly to support Dräger wireless monitors.
Dräger Professional Services includes guidance and expertise to help improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness by making sure the project is:
- Integrated as part of the overall system solution
- Standardized approach to project deliverables
Web site search
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
120 East Beaver Creek Road
L4B 4V1 Richmond Hill
- Infinity® Omega Solution
This two-screen solution provides access to images, lab results and other clinical data, while displaying real-time vital signs data at the point of care on a 20" touchscreen. Bedside/transport monitor continuously monitors patient during transport.