Dräger X-act® 5000
The automatic tube pump Dräger X-act® 5000 is the first all-in-one solution designed for measurements with Dräger Short-term Tubes and for Sampling Tubes and Systems. Ease of operation and a high degree of reliability compliment the measurement and sampling of gases, vapors and aerosols.
AVAILABLE FOR SALE SPRING 2012
- Versatile and robust
- The Dräger X-act 5000 introduces a new era of gas measurement: Only one device is necessary for measuring and sampling. The automatic tube pump is compatible with Dräger short-term tubes as well as sampling tubes and systems. The robust housing supports the use of the pump to perform the daily measuring tasks under tough conditions. The IS approved Dräger X-act 5000 can be used for confined space applications and in explosive gas atmospheres.
- New pump concept
- The key principle is the ability to provide the required flow characteristics of the Dräger Short-term Tubes, while also providing the option to be used with Sampling Tubes and Systems requiring constant flow. Compared to the Dräger accuro hand pump, this new concept reduces the average measurement time of the Dräger Short-term Tubes requiring a high number of strokes. The internal pump is also designed to use extension hoses up to a length of 30 meters (98 ft.).
- Simplicity of operation
- The handling of gases, vapors and aerosols has never been easier. The automatic tube pump Dräger X-act® 5000 directs the air to be measured through the appropriate Dräger-Tubes effortlessly. It is comfortably carried with one hand or using the shoulder strap and is easily operated, even wearing protective gloves. A simple and intuitive menu structure provides the user efficient operation with just a few button presses. Using the password-protected menu repetitive operating modes can be set.
- Automatic transfer of measurement parameters
- A barcode printed on the label on the backside of a Dräger Short-term Tube box contains all relevant measurement parameters. Simply sliding the barcode over the barcode reader of the pump, automatically transfers the name of the substance to be measured, the number of strokes, and the measuring range to the display. The required steps to carry out the measurement are simplified with the Dräger X-act® 5000 and the possibility of making an error is reduced to a minimum.
- Measurement in technical gases
- To evaluate measurements in technical gases, the properties of the technical gas must be taken into consideration. Technical gases have a different viscosity than ambient air. Therefore, the flow of the pump must be set accordingly. Following the operating steps in the mode „Measurement in Technical Gases“, the Dräger X-act® 5000 will automatically be adjusted to the required flow parameter and the measurement result can be read directly.
- Direct settings for sample taking
- Depending on the Sampling Tubes or Systems, the required parameters for the test can be set directly, without the need for an external flowmeter. The flow rate and duration for sampling for the different sampling tubes are set manually through the intuitive menu options. After setting the sampling time the pump can immediately be started. At the end of the measurement the pump will stop automatically. The set data, the elapsed time and the pumped volume will be indicated on the display.
The Draeger short-term detector tubes have proven to be a very cost-effective and reliable way to measure toxic gases and vapors in the workplace.
High precision guaranteed: The Dräger sampling tubes and systems are very reliable in use even with complex compounds and mixtures of substances.
Dräger Aerotest Simultan HP is used to determine the quality of respiratory air in high-pressure applications.
Dräger TO 7000
By using the tube opener Dräger TO 7000, conventional Short-term Tubes as well as Ampoule and Double Tubes can be opened with only simple movements and no jagged edges are left behind.
Dräger SO3 Filter
For retaining possible SO3, which can occur during measurement with Short-term Tubes.
1 m, 3 m, 10 m, 15 m, 30 m
For use in hard-to-access locations such as shafts.
Hot air probe
Enables the measurement of extremely hot gases.
Vehicle exhaust probe
For measuring exhaust gases from internal combustion engines, e.g. diesel trucks & propane fork trucks.
Fast measurement with one hand. The Dräger accuro gas detector pump allows you to use tried and tested Dräger tubes to take measurements under extreme conditions.
The Dräger CMS is a Dräger Chip Measurement System and is one of the most accurate and reliable portable detection systems currently available for spot gas measurements.
16th edition Soil, Water, and Air Investigations as well as Technical Gas Analysis
Web site search
Get in contact with us
Dräger Safety Canada Ltd.
7555 Danbro Crescent Mississauga
L5N 6P9 Ontario
1-905 821 2565Contact form