Dräger X-am® 5000 Personal Monitor
The smallest 5 gas detector available worldwide! Its compact and ergonomic design make the Dräger X-am 5000 the ideal companion for personal protection.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- The low weight and the compact design of the device ensure a high level of wearing comfort for the user. The device can be operated intuitively due to the 2-button control panel and the user-friendly menus.
- Extensive range of sensors
- As required, different sensors can individually be used with the Dräger X-am 5000, making it an even more flexible companion. Sensors can be easily replaced, gases changed and a new settings applied.
- Excellent explosion protection
- The catalytic Ex sensor detects combustible gases and vapors in the range of the lower explosive limit and methane in the full range of up to 100% by volume. Maximum sensitivity provides an advanced means of detecting unknown gas hazards far more reliably.
- Full range of accessories
- A complete range of accessories is available for the Dräger X-am 5000. This includes power supply units, charging devices and accessories for the datalogger download and configuration as well as calibration accessories. An external pump (optional), which can be operated with a hose of a length of up to 20 m, is the perfect solution for remote measurement applications as of tanks, shafts, etc.
- User registration in a matter of seconds
- Used along with Dräger CC Vision software, the registration kit (optional) allows for tracking who is using a device as well as its return.
FAQ are a reference to Dräger Products. Questions are designed to assist our valued customers by answering basic questions from our varied product groups.
Dräger X-am 125, external pump
External pump for hose length of up to 30 meters (98 feet). Makes it possible to use the detector for pre-entry measurements into confined spaces such as tanks, shafts, etc. The pump starts automatically when the detector is inserted. The change between diffusion and pump operation is quick and easy without any need for additional tools or steps.
A small sensor - a giant step into the future: The new DrägerSensor XXS is remarkably compact, and boasts an even higher performance than the competition.
Check, control and calibrate portable gas measuring devices at any time: Dräger E-Cal, the automatic test and calibration station is made for it.
Multiple gases at the same time: The DrägerSensor Cat Ex measures combustible gases and vapors in the air.
Easy to use, stand-alone and flexible: With the Bump Test Station, function tests of gas detection and warning devices can be carried out easily and independently of the location.
State-of-the-art area monitoring – the Dräger X-zone 5000, in combination with the Dräger X-am 5000 , can be used for the measurement of up to six gases. This easily transportable, robust and water-proof unit extends mobile gas detection technology to a unique system with many applications.
Light and fully equipped: The maintenance-free, very compact disposable device - no larger than a mobile phone - is designed for two years of use and the perfect companion for personal air monitoring due to the low purchase costs.
Absolutely professional personal protection: The 1 to 4 gas detector Dräger X-am 2000 reliably detects combustible gases and vapors as well as O2, CO and H2S. The very compact design - no larger than a mobile phone - and low weight make the device the ideal companion in your daily work.
Designed for the industrial use under harsh conditions: The robust 2 to 4 gas detector Dräger X-am 3000 continually monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustible gases in the ambient air. The functional design and microprocessor-controlled digital technology of the device are precisely adjusted to the needs and requirements of personal gas warning.
The all-rounder: The Dräger X-am 7000 is the innovative solution for the simultaneous and continuous detection of up to five gases.
Featuring an ergonomic design and innovative infrared sensor technology, the Dräger X-am 5600 is the smallest gas detection instrument for the measurement of up to 6 gases.
Web site search
Get in contact with us
Dräger Safety Canada Ltd.
7555 Danbro Crescent Mississauga
L5N 6P9 Ontario
1-905 821 2565Contact form
- Dräger HPS 6200
The Dräger HPS 6200 – a firefighter’s helmet in a class of its own. Optimum protection even at extreme temperatures. High wearing comfort and a good climate inside the helmet. A wide range of accessories is available to complete the head-protection system.