Dräger FGT 5400
This cost-effective diving apparatus was developed especially for shallow water mine clearance missions. Suitable for the standard NATO mixtures B, C or D.
- Easy to operate
- The FGT 5400 is easy to operate and is suitable for use with the standard NATO mixtures B, C or D.
- State-of-the-art and reliable
- The FGT 5400 is a sophisticated, very reliable diving apparatus. The apparatus is antimagnetic in accordance with STANAG 2897, Class A.
- No high acquisition and maintenance costs
- Due to the relatively low acquisition and maintenance costs, the FGT 5400 is very cost-efficient.
Safety solutions for underwater operations
For the FGT 5400, antimagnetic cylinders of 2.0 L and 4.0 L are available. A 4.0 L magnetic cylinder is also available for training purposes.
The DiveSorb Pro was developed specially for closed or semi-closed rebreathers in order to allow a high degree of C02 absorption, and thus long dive times.
Web site search
Get in contact with us
Dräger Safety Canada Ltd.
7555 Danbro Crescent Mississauga
L5N 6P9 Ontario
1-905 821 2565Contact form