Fabius GS premium
The Fabius® GS premium is an anesthesia workstation that is simple to use, highly efficient and ready for the future. It features a solid design with modular architecture plus a wide range of ventilation capabilities. Customize your Fabius GS premium exactly the way you need it.
- High performance ventilation
- A powerful and accurate E-vent piston ventilator; technology that delivers ICU-like ventilation performance – no need for drive gas. Volume control, pressure control, pressure support (PS) and SIMV/PS - all major ventilation modes can be supported. With low-flow ventilation, compact breathing system and optional heater, the Fabius GS premium is a logical choice.
- Comprehensive information
- An integrated, high contrast color monitor displays vital ventilation parameters and curves in real time. Virtual flow tubes show individual gas flows and a mechanical tube shows the total gas flow. Total gas flow is displayed even in the unlikely event of power failure.
- Enhanced ergonomics
- The Fabius GS premium comes with a new, highly maneuverable trolley featuring a convenient central brake for quick and easy workstation positioning. Additional storage space for equipment and a large table for documentation and other necessities are standard features. The compact breathing system can be mounted on either side, depending on your individual needs. Work in a dark environment? Integrated illumination and an additional light source support you. The Fabius GS premium is compatible with our practical and economical CLIC absorbers.
- Customized flexibility
- Every hospital has its own challenges. That’s why we designed the Fabius GS premium with an open, modular architecture. Low-flow ventilation, standard mounting rails and medical-grade power outlet strips for Dräger Omega and Delta XL monitors or even approved third party equipment – the Fabius GS premium can be customized to better suit your individual needs.
- Ready for IT-integration
- Integration into your existing hospital information system is no problem for the Fabius GS premium. Take advantage of its information management capabilities with Infinity® monitoring solutions for rapid patient data access and transfer.
Your customized anesthesia workstation
Easier for me, my patient and the business of care
A comparison of piston versus bellows ventilation performance
Dräger vaporisers have been the benchmark for quality for over 50 years. Quality trusted by doctors and nurses around the world: to date, over 400,000 Vapor units have been sold to hospitals around the world.
Scalable anesthesia gas analysis
Flexible anesthesia gas analysis
This two-screen solution provides access to images, lab results and other clinical data, while displaying real-time vital signs data at the point of care on a 20" touchscreen. Bedside/transport monitor continuously monitors patient during transport.
Innovian® Anesthesia is a distributed solution that provides comprehensive data management for the anaesthetist. The Innovian® Anesthesia information management system works with you – from pre-op assessment to the PACU – to create a complete, continuous, paperless record of your patient’s anesthetic care.
For order details, please open the accessories list pdf.
Increase the diagnostic capability of your MRI unit with the help of state-of-the-art ventilation in the Fabius® MRI anesthesia system specially designed for use in MRI environments.
Developed to be used in facilities where space is a premium Fabius Tiro® combines the latest ventilation and gas delivery technologies with an ergonomic and compact design.
(.zip Datei / 87 MB) This Product Trainer is designed to support you in learning how to operate the Fabius GS premium effectively and with confidence - whenever and wherever you want.
Web site search
Get in contact with us
Draeger Medical Canada Inc.
120 East Beaver Creek Road
L4B 4V1 Richmond Hill
- Visit us at the 2013 CAS
- Fabius® GS premium system family: